NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤ CLICK THE GLITTER ABOVE TO FOLLOW :)

Monday, 25 July 2016

ME, MYSELF& I

Hello there 😘

After a long break, i finally decided to update my blog. It`s been months since i`ve finished my foundation level at Pusat PERMATApintar Negara (PERMATApintar National Gifted Centre) in National University of Malaysia. Well, time surely flies fast, within 2 months, i`m going back to further my degree. Rest no more. Play no more. I WILL DEFINITELY MISS THIS FREEDOM!

Today, i would like to introduce myself so that you guys can know me better. I am going to tell a little bit about my background, interests and also my goals. I`m not that special but i believe I AM. Sometimes we thought that we are just an ordinary person, but the truth is that we are all unique and different. We don`t have to be insecure with others because we are just wonderful in the way we are. So be happy for being you 😁

My name is FATIN RAIHANA BT BORHANUDDIN - arabic. It`s sounds common heh. Before this i thought that it`s rare but when i searched through the engine, i found a lot of results *SIGH* anyway i`m still proud of it.You might be wondering what`s the meaning, right ? (IF YOU WERE) Okay, i will tell you guys.

            Fatin - Interesting, Dazzling, Awesome
            Raihana - Fragrant/Blossom roses

For short, call me RANA Next, i live somewhere in Selangor,Malaysia with my big big family. I mean for a large number of family members. I was born on the 8th of July. I`m 9teen now which is MY LAST TEEN!

I really enjoy travelling because it helps me to understand  more about God and life where you can see the beautiful and miraculous creations, meet new people and gain new experience. Also, i can release my stress and tensions which is really effective.I am very sure that if you go to many places, it will helps you to develop into a better person but ONLY IF you open your mind and heart for changes.

I am really into reading and writing. Some find it boring and tiresome but i do find it captivating and enthralling. I spent most on buying books as i really can`t stand the smell of new books and the urge to read one hehehe. I guess i`m going to make book reviews soon.
Actually, there are a lot more that i enjoy doing but these two are enough.

My life goals!

"Allah bless me throughout the journey"

 I hope that i can try everything that i can`t even list anything so that i won`t regret in the end. It doesn`t matter if it good or bad because i understand that it`s how we grow and learn. I just need to be patient and have faith. Things will get better.

That`s all from me, i expect that you can get a glimpse of me. We finally come to the end, thank you for reading and stopping by.
Lots of love.


2014

Tangkak, Johor
                                                                                                       

6 comments:

  1. All the best for the future babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet you.. I'm 19 too btw hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Do more raiii.....wuhuuuu bcs me always support u ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azaaaaa do visit me here frequently kihkih. Lavh has 😍❤

      Delete